Effective Date: October 27, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or when you contact us.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Automatically Collected Data. Some information (such as your IP address and/or browser and device characteristics) is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To send administrative information to you.
- For Business Transfers.
- For other Business Purposes.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Service Providers.
- Business partners.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability.
Updates to this Policy
194 Greenville Street
Newnan, GA 30263